* If one is going to go overboard when making appetizers, it's best to make them healthy enough that they can be lunch, breakfast, and dinner for the next few days
* Normally the cats consider me a bit of a dim bulb, but it doesn't stop them from thinking I can make it warm enough for them to go outside if they just ask often enough.
* It turns out that I'm not yet that motivated to know if my back muscles can take our recent miserably-cold temperatures or not. Anything below zero, or even in single digits, is just going to be ignored right now.
* When you can be made the Bad Guy for setting limits on how often people can use you for their own convenience, it's not much of a relationship to begin with and certainly not a healthy one.
* Just because you've made a tradition out of watching as many version of "A Christmas Carol" as you can find, it doesn't mean that you have to include "The Smurfs Christmas Carol." All traditions need limits.
* I used to think I could figure out pretty much anything on the internet. Then I met the latest Yahoo Mail upgrade.
* I am not a good guesser. When I am being careful about being on ladders and stools and reaching and lifting, I'll STILL manage to find something that is hard on one's back. This week it was wrapping gifts while sitting on the floor. In my defense, however, doesn't that sound like an EASY thing?
* While being strong enough to make it to ALL the holiday parties would be great, after last year it's nice to be able to attend MOST or even half. Even slow progress is progress.
You know you've reached a whole new level of gardening when you receive a wholesale catalog.....
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...