Saturday, January 4, 2014

Starting To Feel Better

Andy is almost back to normal and today I'm mostly functioning without cold medicine.  Not exactly how I planned to spend the weeks after Christmas, but as often as I get sick after the holidays, I probably should. 

I have even started taking down the Christmas decorations and sending out Christmas cards again.  I probably could have sent a few out earlier, but I have already made Andy and another friend sick.  I'm not sure how long this bug could last on a piece of paper, but the thought of sending someone a card I'd coughed all over wasn't appealing.  So, our holiday cards are running really, REALLY late this year.  Oops.

No comments:

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...