Monday, February 24, 2014

Thank You, Amazon.........

Andy turns 50 this year, and because I want it to be really, really special, I have already started thinking about gifts.  I have a few ideas, but always looking for new ideas, I pulled up the Amazon website and searched for "gifts for men."  My personal favorite suggested gift is
Not that there's anything wrong with a man wearing pink monster slippers with hearts all over them..........I just don't think I actually know any men who would wear them.  To be fair, they would indeed be "special" and they certainly weren't something I would have thought of on my own, but I'm just not seeing it.......

However,
I am rather tempted by the flying screaming monkey idea, but only if I got one for me as well, which then makes it less appropriate for a birthday gift and more of an anniversary sort of gift, don't you think?

2 comments:

bittenbyknittin said...

I bet you could MAKE those pink monster slippers!

Toni said...

Oh, that's an idea! And I could make them even more outrageous....er, "special."

:)

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...