Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Back To Forward.......

Some days I can't decide if I'm progressing or not.  Two weeks ago, we were out 4 out of 7 nights, I was really sore but mobile......and kicked off last week with the stomach flu.  I doubt anyone really has the stomach and back muscles for 8 hours of vomiting, but I definitely do not.  I was in bed most of last week with that, and then yesterday I was able to walk 40 minutes in the pool.  I was hoping for 60, but all things considered, I'm just glad I could be there at all.

Today I did 35 minutes of walking after running errands, and tomorrow I'll try the pool again.  I think this means I'm making progress, though I'll admit that my idea of progress is more of a straight-line than this.  But I'm much stronger than I was a month ago when I tried the pool, so I think all this up and down business is still averaging out as "up."  Fingers crossed......

No comments:

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...