Monday, April 21, 2014

IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lilac is alive!  I bought this last year because I adore the scent of lilacs in the spring and have always been able to get my lilac-smelling fix when out walking, but the subdivision we live in now hadn't a single lilac bush anywhere.  Isn't that tragic?  So, I found this one last year at Costco, and the tag had a picture of little purple flowers with white edging, and not only have I not killed it, it is the bush on the label!  As all gardeners know, this doesn't always happen, and I have tried to not get TOO excited about this one until we were sure it was the right one.  And it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank heavens I really can't lift things right now--I'm so delighted with this one that I might have been tempted to go to Costco this week and get it some friends......

No comments:

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...