I like to walk outside when I can, but
* If there is a bottle of "vitamin-enriched" water or something to that effect, it will almost always belong to someone who doesn't work out regularly and isn't working very hard
* If the hot tub is out of order, one out of three people will still bend down to put their hand or toe in the water. I counted.
* The less someone follows the rules, the less likely they are to stick with the gym. I think exercise is for us "lesser" mortals.
* The more time people spend just sitting on weight machines, the more likely they are to drop out.
* The true regulars would surprise people. One of my favorites--who is there EVERY SINGLE DAY and has been going for years--will be 84 soon. And he's not on any medications at all. And he looks like he's in his 70s. And he'll be there EVERY SINGLE DAY once all the youngsters have dropped out.............