Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Things I Would Like To Say on Facebook

*  Please don't update your location at the gym, every restaurant, and the airport.  Unless you are on some sort of scavenger hunt--or you are the president of the United States--it really isn't very interesting.

*  Nothing--and I mean NOTHING--I have ever posted or will ever post is an invitation for solicitation for whatever health powder or product you are selling

*  If every picture you post is a "selfie," you're a narcissist

*  If every picture you post is of you drinking, you're a narcissist with a drinking problem

*  If your religion is about friending God on Facebook and still being a jerk to everyone, you're doing it wrong.

*  Not every single step of your vacation needs to be documented.  Unless there is a naked man doing the conga in the next aisle, we don't need to see where you bought groceries.

*  Three posts per day are enough for ANYONE

2 comments:

bittenbyknittin said...

My pet peeve on FB are "friends" who post mostly (sometimes only!) links to this, that, and the other. I would rather see something personal, even 100 vacation photos.

Toni said...

Oh, that does get annoying, doesn't it? Luckily, I don't have too many of those left in my feed.

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...