* Please don't update your location at the gym, every restaurant, and the airport. Unless you are on some sort of scavenger hunt--or you are the president of the United States--it really isn't very interesting.
* Nothing--and I mean NOTHING--I have ever posted or will ever post is an invitation for solicitation for whatever health powder or product you are selling
* If every picture you post is a "selfie," you're a narcissist
* If every picture you post is of you drinking, you're a narcissist with a drinking problem
* If your religion is about friending God on Facebook and still being a jerk to everyone, you're doing it wrong.
* Not every single step of your vacation needs to be documented. Unless there is a naked man doing the conga in the next aisle, we don't need to see where you bought groceries.
* Three posts per day are enough for ANYONE
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
NOTE: I am not an attorney, psychologist, counselor or therapist. These are simply my suggestions and thoughts having dealt with a hostile...