Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring!

I kicked off the first official day of spring by taking the cats in to the vet for their annual shots.  Whew, do I know how to celebrate! 

The vet has given (by which I mean sold for a surprisingly high price) me some de-stress drugs to sprinkle over their food to help them cope with stressful situations--such as vet visits.  Where the heck is the human equivalent?  I mean really--how about an open bar at the dentist's office?  Maybe some nitrous oxide at the gynecologist's office?  I'd even settle for chocolate at the DMV. 

We have so much to learn from our pets.

1 comment:

bittenbyknittin said...

I'd like a little something (non-addicting and good-for-you) to put a shine on each and every day, please. Especially for the next four years.

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...