Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Call For Help!!!!!

ONE YARD!!!!

All I need to complete Andy's Christmas gift is one yard of this fabric. I found it at a Joann's store in Ontario, Oregon. It is a 45" wide flannel. Between my friends and I, we have been to 9 stores (Idaho, Oregon, New Jersey, and California) looking for one more yard and have not found it! Uranium is easier to find.



If anyone can find it, I need one yard and I will send you the money and a knitted hat or scarf as a Thank You. I just need sleeves!!!!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Sally T. said...

If I get to Joann's in the next couple days, I'll certainly look.

I did my Pi shawl with variegated yarn. On the Elizabeth's Year knitalong site, you can see how it turned out under Sally's Stuff in the photos. I didn't like it at first(was I making a map of the world, or what?), but have had so many compliments, I've decided it's pretty cool. Good luck with your own.
Sally T.

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...