A Little Off The Beaten Path
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Real Porn For Women
Today's mail just arrived, and it seems that our postal carrier has figured out TRUE porn for women:
catalogs for pajamas, wine & chocolate, and yarn.
And they say men don't understand women......
1 comment:
Mandy
said...
Oh, I think they do. They just don't like to admit it.
November 6, 2009 at 2:21 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Free Speech PSA
Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Ahem.....
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
Coping With a Hostile Ex-Wife, Part One
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
1 comment:
Oh, I think they do. They just don't like to admit it.
Post a Comment