Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
-
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
-
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
2 comments:
Well, that depends ... do you mean in a day, or in an hour? ;-)
This reminds me of my sister's first apartment, which was in a rather dodgy section of town. When my mom expressed some concern, my sister was quick to reassure her, "It's *very* safe, Mom. Why the police are here *all the time*!"
Post a Comment