* An old toothbrush and shampoo will actually clean the gunk off hairbrushes, but the result may not do wonders for the sink.
* If one is doing something that might potentially clog a sink, it would be smarter not to choose the sink with the dead mouse rotting underneath it.
* If someone does need to unclog a sink with a dead mouse rotting underneath it, this is a job for a husband, no matter how far women's rights have gone.
* Marriage is a 50/50 undertaking, but sometimes someone's share is going to be "cause" and someone's is going to be "effect." This is why there's that "for better or for worse" clause in the wedding ceremony...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
-
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
-
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
No comments:
Post a Comment