A Little Off The Beaten Path
Friday, May 4, 2012
Pretty Much Sums It Up........
2 comments:
Cindi V. Walton
said...
Yup! Says it all!
May 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Anonymous said...
Yup!!!
May 10, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Free Speech PSA
Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Ahem.....
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
Coping With a Hostile Ex-Wife, Part One
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
2 comments:
Yup! Says it all!
Yup!!!
Post a Comment