Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Things I've Learned During All This

*  There will always be people who assert that heart disease isn't linked to weight, but the size of the furniture in the cardiac ward proves otherwise.

*  WebMD exists to scare the bejeezus out of people and should not be accessed by anyone actually sick

*  There are people who immediately think one should sue if one gets sick for any reason.  They make exhausting hospital visitors.

*  The food on the cardiology wing is designed to make sure one knows there are worse things than being hooked up to bunches of wires

*  Moving up 2 flights in a hospital wing gets one a much better view, but walking those extra 2 flights of stairs REALLY make a difference.

*  After walking up all 7 flights of stairs to the new wing, I keep ducking into the bathroom to hide until I breathe normally.  I don't know what the admission process is really like, but being red in the face and panting when surrounded by cardiologists can't end well

No comments:

A Free Speech PSA