A Little Off The Beaten Path
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Somewhere.......
There is probably a mathematical equation somewhere to calculate much medication the cat was able to spit out by how high up on the walls he got it. We're thinking the door knob equals about half..................
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Free Speech PSA
Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Ahem.....
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
Coping With a Hostile Ex-Wife, Part One
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
No comments:
Post a Comment