Andy got a new camera this year, and once in a while there are odd "go stand over there" moments, but most of the time it's just very cool. He took this picture of the living room looking festive,
and, of course, Theo:
who is nothing if not a ham. I take pictures of things, but while I can manage not-blurry and actual-representations-of-things, that's as far as I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
-
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
-
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...


1 comment:
Looks as though Theo makes a very happy photographic subject! Happy Christmas! xx
Post a Comment