Something everyone should read:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
-
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
-
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
1 comment:
Reality TV has always made me feel terribly uncomfortable and I just don't watch it at all. It has always felt like bullying to me. It is interesting to read what this article has to say on the subject.
Surely no right-thinking person would wish to be treated in the appalling way some programmes seem to encourage.
Sorry, but I really can't understand why they have become so popular.
Post a Comment