A Little Off The Beaten Path
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Thought For The Day
Isn't is sad that the things that have most sharply divided the United States,
slavery
civil rights
universal healthcare
are what other countries consider "basic human rights?"
1 comment:
bittenbyknittin
said...
Yup.
March 29, 2011 at 2:38 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Free Speech PSA
Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Ahem.....
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
Coping With a Hostile Ex-Wife, Part One
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
1 comment:
Yup.
Post a Comment