Meet the new non-processed summer breakfast of choice here at the Chateau...
Frozen smoothies! I don't know why this didn't occur to me at any time PRIOR to this summer, but at least it finally did. I use soy milk because of my milk allergy, which could be technically questionable on the "no processed foods" rule, except that that rule is trumped soundly by the "cause no allergic reactions" rule. Soy milk, nuts for protein, then whatever frozen or fresh fruit is on hand, throw it in the blender, then fill the little freezable cups and freeze. Perfect!
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
-
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
-
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...

No comments:
Post a Comment