Thursday, October 3, 2013
An Early Frost Predicted.....
An unexpected frost warning tonight combined with high winds meant the garden couldn't be covered, so after physical therapy, I harvested what was left. Even after our friend picking on Tuesday and me picking yesterday, there were still an amazing number of ripe tomatoes, which are just sprawled all over the counters or in the freezer now.
Oh yeah--I'm ready for the garden to die..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
-
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
-
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...

No comments:
Post a Comment