A Little Off The Beaten Path
Monday, October 19, 2015
RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally we had some heavy rain (for Idaho) Saturday night and on and off since then, bringing the current fire to 96% containment, so we can breathe again!!!!!!
1 comment:
Amy at love made my home
said...
So glad to hear that! xx
October 19, 2015 at 3:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Free Speech PSA
Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Ahem.....
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
Coping With a Hostile Ex-Wife, Part One
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
1 comment:
So glad to hear that! xx
Post a Comment