is that you can REALLY tell how bad your air quality is when large chunks of it disappear. For instance,
there are normally mountains outside this dirty window. But we're enjoying red-alert air quality because of one last human-caused fire this season. The cats are even limiting their time outside, which is just as well as their fur picks up the smell quickly and they smell like 3-packs-a-day smokers. Maybe--since nothing else has defeated them--the voles are all getting lung cancer this week. One can only hope...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
-
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
-
* If a cat has no owner, how does it find a door to always be on the wrong side of? * The other day I was in a public restroom, and a wo...

No comments:
Post a Comment