There are just nights when we come home from work and neither of us feel like cooking. Generally speaking, those are the nights when we would heat up a Digiorno spinach & mushroom pizza. Generally speaking that is--not when we're doing strange food experiments. When we're doing strange food experiments, we "graze." A little cheese, a few vegetables, some nuts for protein--a balanced "meal" without the actual "meal" part.
Only 10 days left....
Tonight Andy pointed out that after NPR did a story, we had a month of no spending. After NPR did a story, we have a month of not eating any processed foods. He suggested my next project be a month without listening to NPR. Obviously, the lack of Diet Pepsi is starting to get to him....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
-
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
-
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
1 comment:
lol - you could suggest fox news instead. no offense intended, of course, if you are fox news watchers, I'm just making a leap of logic that if you listen to npr you probably don't do fox...
Post a Comment