A Little Off The Beaten Path
Monday, April 27, 2009
Technical difficulties....
We have "upgraded" our internet service, which is apparently code for "the internet now crashes almost constantly."
Please bear with us & don't make any hasty decisions about internet "upgrades......"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Free Speech PSA
Prabook.org - Identity Theft R Us
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Ahem.....
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
Coping With a Hostile Ex-Wife, Part One
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
No comments:
Post a Comment