Fa la la la la, la la la la
Scores of friends we must be meeting
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Don we now our loose apparel
Fa la la, la la la, la la la
While our health and waistlines we imperil
FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
-
Since many of you wondered how I got here I can only say that I think that when I turned on my iron to heat up, and placed the pants I int...
-
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
1 comment:
Snork!
Post a Comment